For all your domestic electrician needs
When it comes to electrical work, never attempt a DIY electrical job. Working with any electrical system is highly dangerous if you don’t know what you’re doing. It is also illegal under Queensland law to perform electrical work unlicensed.
We can help make your home more energy efficient. Talk to us about how LED lighting can be used to give you better lighting, especially in working areas such as kitchens. As you family changes, so do your needs. We can install power outlets, USB outlets, air conditioning, ceiling fans and much more. It’s your home, so why not make it comfortable and practical for you and your family’s needs.
There are many services our qualified team can offer you when it comes to domestic electrical work. Here’s what a qualified electrician can do for you.
- Replace or install ceiling fans
- Replace or install smoke alarms
- Upgrading switchboards
- Installing new power outlets (with or without USB ports)
- Installing dimming switches for lighting control
- Installing LED lighting
- Installing surge protection
- Installing digital antennas and TV points
- Installation and wiring of appliances including hot water systems
- Install Air Conditioning
- Replace or install intercom systems and/or security systems including CCTV and lighting
- Inspection reports for insurance purposes
- Fault diagnosis for repeat tripping causes or other issues
- Power efficiency assessment
Should something unforeseen delay us, we’ll let you know. We always have a qualified domestic electrician on call 24/7 for urgent and after-hours jobs.
We work with real estate agencies as their go-to electrician for all types of domestic electrical work. You can rely on us at any time of day or night to answer your call and treat your call in a professional manner. Where necessary we’ll advise you on troubleshooting, or safety actions over the phone before we attend your job.
Get a free quote for a domestic electrician on the Gold Coast
Keep our number handy! Our team are available around the clock for all your electrical needs. Call us any time for a free and no obligation quote or booking.
See what our 24/7 Electrician can help you with.
Find out how we can help you with New Homes and Renovations